Terms Of Service
- MafiaCrime is not responsible for any illegal, offending, or inappropriate actions made by users inside or outside of the game, including internet and real life actions.
- MafiaCrime reserves the right to deny any person access to the game without a valid reason, nor does any reason have to be given to the person.
- MafiaCrime has no obligations towards any player.
- MafiaCrime can ban or delete an account when the rules are broken.
- MafiaCrime has the right to make decisions based on non-written rules or to change the rules in the future without notifying users.
- Players of MafiaCrime that donate have no extra rights and can't claim rights.
- MafiaCrime may not be appropriate for persons under the age of 15, by playing the game, or signing up for an account, you agree that you are over the age of 15 or otherwise have parental consent to play.
- By creating an account, or sending in-game messages, you agree to allow MafiaCrime access to your in-game mail, whether they notify you or not.
- MafiaCrime does not guarantee that you will be able to login to the game at all times or gain access to all parts of the game. Certain parts of the game may be unavailable due to browser, firewall or security settings, or other problems.
- MafiaCrime reserves the right to change or modify the TOS at any time without warning or notifying users. It is the responsibility of the user to be aware of and in compliance with the Terms of Service at all times.
- Multiple Accounts:
Having more than one account is strictly forbidden regardless of IP address. This also includes having someone create an account for the sole purpose of sending you their dailies.
Using serious verbal abuse towards other players is strictly forbidden. The definition of "verbal abuse" will be defined by the members of staff not the players.
Using game-enhancing programs such as any form of macro plugins, any form of auto-clicker programs, and any form of reloader plugins sets the abusing players at an unfair advantage over those who are playing manually, and the infraction will not be tolerated. Players caught or suspected of the use of one or more of these banned programs, plugins, or techniques are subject to the immediate freezing of their accounts, banning, or account deletion at the discretion of the game admins. If your account has been temporarily frozen or banned due to any of the above charges, the admins are not required to provide an explanation for your freezing/banning, nor will they respond to any rude emails demanding such explanations. No monies will be returned for time lost during or after a banning as all monies paid to us are contracted as a donation and do not guarantee services to those who are penalized for breaking rules.
Any advertising of other websites or services unrelated to the game is not tolerated and will result in an instant AND PERMANENT ban from the game.
- Selling for Real Money:
Selling points, items, cash, and other in-game items for real money is strictly disallowed and will result in a ban for all players involved. This also includes selling an account with more than 10k points or $500 mil in cash.
- Switching Accounts:
You are only permitted to switch accounts (swap/trade/sell/loan/etc.) once every 28 days. Anyone caught disobeying this rule will have both accounts being switched banned. If you wish to sell an account, you must do so before you move to another account or it will remain banned permanently. All trade must be monitored by an admin or GM, if you trade without an admin or GM and you get scammed, Trading accounts is entirely at your own risk we WILL NOT help recover your account or anything else if a scam occurs.
- Real Life:
Please remember that this is just a game! We strongly recommend not giving out any personal information on the game.
If you are caught breaking any of the above rules, your account may be closed and you may not be able to register another account in the future. Being a staff member or a donator does not make you exempt from the game rules.